Create a Ning Network!
The Original Realty Magazine
For investors who want to do deals only in the Golden State.
Latest Activity: Oct 12, 2017
This group does not have any discussions yet.
Rehab Consultants LLC. Property Manage for The Health Care Industry
Acquiring Properties and Client/Tenants/Managers for our clients
Tru Home Value is currently working with investors nationwide by providing industry leading home valuation technology. If you need state of the art technology used by over 114 banks, try us out today and see for yourself how we can provide you accurate, reliable and affordable property valuation reports.
WE HAVE PRIVATE FUNDING FOR ALL TYPES OF COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES WORLDWIDWIDE! $250K-500M.EMAIL FOR FORMS INFO@TRIANGLECOMMERCIAL.BIZ
Here are some free gifts for you, just because.
I hear the same questions all the time.
So We decided to put all these together in one place.
Do you think you might need a Property Analyzer?Well check this out.http://budurl.com/propertyanalyzerHow about a free LLC?http://budurl.com/LLCfreeCorp
Search, Earn, Redeem
http://budurl.com/searchwinredeemWant to write offers FASTER ?http://budurl.com/cntractcrusherfreeOnline Business Summit.http://socalhartfordinvestmentgroup.ning.com/events/virtual-busines...Join a online Community.
2 Free tools from Google.
Share your life online with a blog - it's quick, easy and free
One number for all your phones, online voicemail and cheap calling
SPECIAL OFFERhttp://budurl.com/PMODGet that money, do some deals, and be VERY Merrythis holiday season!Fernando email@example.com
If you have free gifts you wish to share let me know, would like to share it with my network.
1. Make first contact with sellers and pre-screen them.
2. Follow-up on sellers not answering the phone.
3. Follow-up on prospect list 30-90 days later.
4. Pull comps or request them from a Realtor.
5. Make courtesy call to sellers between contract and closing so they don't get flaky.
6. Create and present offers based on investor criteria.
7. Receive calls from prospective buyers.
8. Pre-screen buyers, sellers and tenants.
9. Follow up with prospective buyers about touring the house.
10. Collect applications from prospective buyers.
11. Get prospective buyers pre-approved by loan officer.
12. Produce and uphold online contests and giveaways.
14. Fax Authorization to Release Information.
15. Get reinstatement figures and overnight address.
16. Call contractors to request estimates.
17. Fill out Loan Information Sheet.
18. Prepare documents for seller at closing.
19. Order gift for sellers/buyers.
20. Get testimonials from sellers/buyers.
21. Call/email tenants to remind them of late payments.
22. Creating a list of homeowners in foreclosure.
23. Preparing and address Postcards to Trustee's Sales.
24. Removing returns/leads from lists.
25. Get phone numbers of trustee’s sales.
26. Calling sellers behind in payments.
27. Thank-you cards to investor or private lender contacts.
28. Check online sites for leads (Craigslist.org, Realtor.com etc.).
29. Research Wholesaler Databases.
30. Build Wholesale buyers list.
31. Build Lease Option buyers list.
32. Update clients of impending bill due dates.
33. Receive and assess wholesaler property emails.
34. Research vacant properties.
35. Find vacant property owners.
36. Setup and maintain lead database.
37. Research on vendors/prices.
38. Check PAT Live for hang-ups and email info.
39. Check Voicemail.
40. Answer incoming calls.
41. Make outbound telephone calls.
42. Respond to emails.
43. Post properties for sale on various sites.
44. Create marketing pieces for review.
45. Manage/execute direct mail campaigns.
46. Social media, blogging and bookmarking.
47. Handle tenant repair calls.
48. Dispatch service people.
49. Follow up with tenant after repair.
50. Tenant retention.
51. Prepare and send quarterly newsletter.
52. Track lease and send renewals.
53. Track expenses by property to raise rents when appropriate.
54. Follow up to make sure renewal is signed.
55. Advertise properties prior to lease expiration.
56. Post adds on Craig's List, Rentals.com, USLease Option etc..
57. Prescreen prospective tenants.
58. Research current rental rates.
59. Follow up on late fees and collections.
60. Schedule utilities on and off.
61. Coordinate move-in with new tenants.
62. Track rents, payments, insurance and taxes.
63. Maintain property database.
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Realty411, the original realty investment publication is owned by active real estate investors. Our magazine & network was created in 2007.
© 2019 Created by Realty411 Magazine.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.