REALTY411

The Original Realty Magazine for Investors

What kind of deals are you doing right now? We want to know!

Tell us what kind of deals you are doing right now? What is succeeding in today's market for you?
We want to know all about it! Our goal is to help others with our knowledge.

Thanks!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 wholesale deals right now in San Berdu.....a short sale in Los Angeles and picking up some REO's for clients...been a busy quarter.
We are selling full turn key properties in Birmingham, Al. All have positive cash flow and in house property management. Right now, we have 10 under contract. Move fast!

www.equitygrouponline.com

Chris Donaldson
chris@equitygrouponline.com
205-201-6663
Thanks for joining the network, Chris. You can upload videos of properties or also photos them. You can go under the blog feature, upload a photo and add the financial information about it. If you need assistance, please call: 310-994-1962
Sold 9 wholesale properties from Monday to Thursday to my clients of Remote Rehabbing. It's been a good week! Ask me how you can get involved.
Commercial short sales. I have clients looking for hotels/apts in Dallas/Ft.W area, 100+ doors. Also, apt bldgs in any seaside communities, specifically, CA & FL, 100+ doors. Also, apts/hotels in "rust belt", i.e., S.GA, ATL, FL, N.Carolina. Also NY, AZ. LV sfrs wanted also. Email or call me!
Also have 15 duplexes/sfr's avail in Cleveland, OH. All Sect8. Already rehabbed, occupied and pushing out $500/prop cash flow per mo. Ea sells for $46,333. Comps are @$72K-105K. FREE PROPERTY MGMT YEAR ONE! Only $50/mo starting year 2. Tenant portion rent covers prop mgmt fee. Yr 1 fees collected/banked to provide future minor repairs fund or to spend as you wish. Nice properties in nice areas. Tenant portion rents collected in-person plus, quarterly inspections insure your property stays in great shape. Contact me asap!
Tell me more!

Sensei Gilliland said:
Sold 9 wholesale properties from Monday to Thursday to my clients of Remote Rehabbing. It's been a good week! Ask me how you can get involved.
Wow that's great!
Asset yields, 9% yield, contract of rent for three years.
Height of the store 6 meters and front of 15 meters.
Furnishings / equipment: Without furnishings

Uses: Commercial appointment

1300K $ USD

The profit in that deal can Increase to 14-15% by solar energy, there is an option to that in that rental building.

In a benefit there is another few ranter building

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Realty411, the original realty investment publication is owned by active real estate investors. Our magazine & network was created in 2007.

About

Forum

Get the MOST out of this VIP Group

Started by Realty411 Magazine Sep 21. 0 Replies

Hello, Realty411 VIP Members;Welcome to our VIP private social media network. This system allows many important features to help you stay connected with us and other investors in our network.Please read this note carefully, and if you have any…Continue

Tags: network, social, realty411

Save up to $9,600 for every employee you hire.

Started by Larry Potter. Last reply by Larry Potter Jul 3. 2 Replies

Hello,Keeping businesses informed of new or expanded Federal Tax Programs is very important to us. We’ve identified a tax credit that Client Company immediately qualifies for and want to reach out to you personally.This program falls under the…Continue

Tags: Stryde, Solutions, GMC, Credit, Tax

FLIPPER RISK MITIGATION-Free 4 ALL

Started by Stan S-EcoFaire Int. May 1. 0 Replies

The Consortium Includes, The following discussion herein; which contains applicable information regarding if for a viable For Profit, and Non-For Profit opportunity to support local community establishments looking for a “risk-less” program for its…Continue

How can we help you in reaching your investment goals.

Started by Realty411 Magazine Dec 19, 2017. 0 Replies

Hello Everyone;Please let us know what we can do to help you in reaching your real estate goals.Thanks and have a nice day.Linda PliagasREALTY411Continue

Microcap fund

Started by Williamhawk Dec 4, 2017. 0 Replies

hello,Any recommendations? If we get a healthy pullback (though it’s hard to remember what one of those looks like) I am thinking of adding some SC or MC. I’ve had FDM on a watch list for some time ... I can’t recall why but last year I thought that…Continue

Order handling software. What are you using ?

Started by Williamhawk Dec 4, 2017. 0 Replies

hello,I was wondering what software anyone is using for order handling ???We are looking for a software that could down load orders from Volusion, Amazon which in tern could set the way the order is shipped (when the order is set for free shipping…Continue

© 2018   Created by Realty411 Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service